martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hi people This is my firts blog for my English class level two. This is created for the publication my English class homework, i will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. My name is Rafael Ordoñez Villalobos, but my friends call me Rafa. I'm 18 years old, on september 3 I will be 19 years old. I'm from Maracaibo, city on Zulia State and I live with my mom . I'm studying at the University Rafael Belloso Chacin, URBE. The laws is my passion and my future. My favorite subjects are Criminal Law and Civil Law too, This is my 3th trimester and I'm taking five classes. I love my career, and read about this, but in my spare time I like to play soccer with my friends and also operates the Internet site www.venezuelaesfutbol.com, I like to share with my family, my friends like to talk about music . I also love reading about the law in the world, watch TV, especially channels like ESPN and Meridiano, to eat food from other places and national music, especially regional music, I love my family, my mom and grandmother are my life and my dog ​​"Arnold." My dream is to travel with my mother to Hamburg, Germany. I graduated from law and be the best lawyer and after being Supreme Court judge, this is the highest court in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and is the head of the judiciary. My most important dream is to be no more violence or crime beyond anywhere in the
world. Katy perry-Firework ;) excellent Proyect Final

1 comentario:

  1. Having a conversation with a friend of very strange Venezuela and friends ... She is Elisa, tiene18 and lives in California

    ResponderEliminar