martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

schedule

I have a busy week. On Monday, I go to the gym at 4:00 pm. In the evening I study civil at 7:00 pm. On Tuesday morning, I have English class at 7:00 am. In the afternoon I play soccer with my friends at 3:00 pm. And I go to the gym at 6:30 pm in the evening. On Wednesday noon, I lunch with my family at 12:00 pm. In the evening I do my homework at 7:00 pm. On Thursday morning, I have math class at 9:00 am. I study math at 8:00 pm. On Friday morning, I have a math test at 7:00 am. In the afternoon I work out in the gym at 3:00 pm. In the evening I go out with my friends, we go to the movies. On Saturday I practice ninjitsu at 10:00 am in the morning. Ninjitsu is a martial art. I go to the party at night. On Sunday morning, I go to the church with my family at 10:30 am. In the afternoon I spend time with my family at 1:00 pm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario